Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Temporarily Closing the Kitchen

The processed kitchen is going to be temporarily closed for a few weeks.  My oldest mini will be having surgery next week and we have been blessed with wonderful friends that have set up a meal train for us.  It is typically very unusual for me to ask or accept for help (or to relinquish control over what my family eats), but how could I say no to dinner being delivered to my family every night for a few weeks?  

In the past, I have blogged about the surgeries my oldest mini has been through.  I will not be doing that this time.  He is about to begin an amazing chapter in the already-incredible book of his life.  He is old enough now, that he is journaling himself now.  And I have decided that this is going to be his story to tell.  

But, please hold my oldest mini in your thoughts and prayers.  We are praying for minimal amounts of pain and for him to emotionally adjust to all the changes he will be going through over the next few months.


And, PLEASE, remember.....the unprocessed kitchen is not closing, just taking a little break.  If you sign up to follow my blog (on the right hand side of the screen), you can get email notifications of when I return.  Or, leave a comment or email me, and I will make sure to let you know when I am back up and running.